19 hours in the office

Not just working may I add. Last night was our latest Reprise presents... event at the Horse & Groom

After a few drinks and disco fun, we headed back to the office to drop off Murray's laptop. It was here that I realised he had my keys, and he had headed off to Dalston to a sketchy bar.

There was nothing for it but to sleep in the office. The Ikea sofa is comfortable to sit on, but not too great for a tipsy 6ft 5" male to sleep on during a hot Thursday night, as I discovered.

This morning Murray arrived at 10:30, and took a trip back to primeval times. Homos erectus, the caveman, wearing cotton shorts hacked with scissors and nothing else, looking for feeding time and with a sore head. That was me.

We then discovered the keys had been on the desk the whole time. 3 metres away from my resting place.


I was not happy.


I'm happy to report that I'm writing this from the comfort of my usual sleeping area, at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment