Feeling hot, hot hot and blinded by the lights

According to my Macbook's built-in temperature gauge (aka a feed from a weather website), it's 33 degrees celcius today.

Unsurprisingly, being in London, we like to moan if it's cold but also if it's hot. The last couple of weeks have been glorious outside but an absolute roaster indoors.

My great idea was to install blinds to ease the glare on everyone. Unfortunately I didnt read this blog before buying. Dark blinds = bad. Ours are a deep walnut shade.

Add a server, 5 men, 6 computers and some dark burgundy carpet...and it's sweatdown time. The only upsides I'm seeing right now are me consuming more water, and us being able to offer Bikram yoga classes in the office.

Tomorrow we may work from my living room....but just a bit of Hatha yoga to make things easier ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment